- Serving: 2
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: ***
- 250g sirloin steak
- 30g wasabina
- 2g garlic
- 1g ginger
- 20ml dark soy sauce
- 2ml mirin
- 4ml rice wine
- 30g Sweet red peppers
- 200g cooked new potatoes
- 10ml sesame oil
- In a bowl grate the garlic and ginger, add to this the soy, mirin and rice wine
- Chop the wasabina finely (leave a few to garnish with)
- Place the steak in this mix for at least 20 minutes (best to leave for 2 hours)
- Place a frying pan or wok on high heat.
- Drizzle in the oil, while you wait for this to get hot thinly slice the red peppers and also cut the potatoes in half.
- Place the steak in the pan carefully, colour both sides for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the steak a then in the same pan add the potatoes and peppers.
- Cook for 1 minute then add in all the marinade
- Slice the beef thinly and plate with the potatoes and garnish with the rest of the micro wasabina