WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the MiniCrops Website including name, contact details and demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Order details;
- Any correspondence between you and us;
- Any surveys that we may ask you to complete;
- Details of your visits to the MiniCrops Website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise; and
- Information about your purchases made via the MiniCrops Website.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use this information to understand your needs and to provide you with the best service possible. In particular, we use this information for the following purposes:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service; and
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
By registering with MiniCrops your e-mail address will be used for our own marketing purposes until you unsubscribe. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time.
By using MiniCrops’s service or sharing your details with us (phone number, address, email), you consent to receiving communications from us in a variety of ways, such as by email, text, in-app push notices or through our customer service software Intercom. You can unsubscribe from email offers and newsletters by contacting us at email@example.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place specific procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features such as remembering your preferences, storage of items in your shopping basket between visits as well as trying to ensure that the offers you see online are more relevant to you.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, recognise your local MiniCrops, among other customised features and services we provide.
- Delivering content relevant to your interests on the MiniCrops Website.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. You may generally exercise your preferences through Your Account.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the MiniCrops Website’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any of the Company’s services that require you to log into to your MiniCrops Account.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In the event that we sell any of MiniCrops’s business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- If MiniCrops or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by MiniCrops about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You may make a request under the Data Protection Act 1998 for details of the personal information that we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide to us are correct and complete. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY