- Servings: 2
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Difficulty: **
Stay healthy at home with our weekly recipes. Looking for a quick, easy, nutritious lunch or dinner? We’ve got you. Our mix-of-the-week is Pak choi, broccoli, chilli and ginger!
- 200g tender stem broccoli
- 20g micro pak choi
- 5g ginger
- 5g garlic
- 3g red chilli
- 5ml soy
- 15ml rice wine
- 10ml sesame oil
- Trim broccoli bottoms and place in a pan of boiling salted water for 3 minutes (drain and pat dry).
- Put a large pan on high heat, meanwhile, grate garlic and ginger and chop chilli into fine slices.
- Drizzle oil onto the heated pan and add the broccoli.
- Mix in chilli, garlic, and ginger.
- For the finale, add soy, rice wine and micro pak choi!
If you are thinking of creating a new recipe and require some minicrops recommendations from our Chef Nico, then get in touch!