SCALLOPS & GARLIC CHIVE
- Servings: 2
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Difficulty: **
Looking for recipe-inspiration? You have come to the right place. Whether you are a home-cook or a professional chef, we have all the recipes you need to mix up a storm in your kitchen. Keep up with our carefully crafted recipes made by our in-house Chef Nico!
Coined as the candy of the sea, scallops are known to have a unique taste and they are rich in flavour as well. Follow the steps below to recreate Nico’s scallop-centred recipe...
- 6 scallops
- 20g micro lettuce
- 2g garlic chive
- 2g coriander
- 2g dill
- 1 lemon
- 1 apple
- 20g butter
- 10ml olive oil
- Heat 100ml of olive oil in a large pan and set over a high heat
- Add scallops to the pan, stir in 20g of butter and cook for 4 minutes
- Remove scallops from the pan, squeeze half a lemon and mix with the butter liquid
- Meanwhile, slice the apply into 1mm thin slices and mix the apple with micro lettuce and herbs
- For the finale, plate the salad and sit the scallops on top, drizzle the remaining butter and garnish with extra herbs
Voila, you have mastered a new recipe! If you are interested in how to use our minicrops for your recipes, then get in touch and our Chef Nico can create a step-by-step guide for you!